donderdag 19 maart 2009

2nd stop : Siurana, Spain

This week I found some not too expensive tickets to fly to Reus, so the 2nd leg of my very extended vacation is coming in sight. 

The downside is that I'm flying with Ryanair, meaning that I can only take 15 kg of luggage. When travelling to Tonsai I already had 10 kg of climbing gear and now I have to take some additional, but very much required gear ;) Such as a tent, a sleeping bag and cooking gear. I guess I'm going to wear a lot of clothes when leaving because I think there won't be much place left to take some clothes with me. I can always shower with my clothes on! ;)

The plane is leaving monday the 23th at 06:50 hrs (yesss, in the morning...) @ Charleroi airport (with a stop in Dublin because there are no direct flights between Charleroi and Reus during the week) and coming back the 4th of april at 22:05 hrs (arrival in Charleroi). People who wake up very early or people who haven't made plans for the 4th of april and willing to make a little trip to Charleroi can always contact me and eternal gratitude will be yours ;) otherwise I have to leave my Twingo WRC for 2 weeks at the airport and this is emotional very hard to cope with (and it also costs a bit) :)

I guess that's it for now, just looking forward to the spanish spring and I hope I still have some Tonsai power left.

Ciao!

N.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten